This will be embarrassing.
Ever since I was young I have been pretty much a geek and was always into pretty quirky and different stuff. But I guess everyone would describe themselves as at least a little geekish (is that even a word?). Let me get you up to speed about what my latest passions are:
- Pretty much obsessed with astrophysics ever since I picked up my first book of Stephen Hawking. He is an amazing witty and incredibly intelligent writer and I would highly recommend `A brief history of time´.
- Totally part of the Star Wars fandom.
- Love watching horror movies. My favorite is the Grudge because I’m still traumatized although I saw it six years ago.
- Passionately collecting cacti and succulents. My room is officially at maximal capacity when it comes to the cacti population that lives there… My cat still tries to lick them.
- Most embarrassing: five or six years ago I became obsessed with Kpop music… yes… that means Korean pop music… No I don’t know why… and I decided to teach myself Korean, this went on for longer than I care to admit. But I must admit that I still like Kpop music. Don’t judge.